Corey is the most curious dog, often getting the nickname Curious Corey as he always ignores Stampy and looks at the previous builds, that Stampy made, and is always eager to go outside.
In Colourful Castle, Stampy noticed a stray dog wandering in the Funland. Although it was untamed, it followed him and watched him building the castle, and seemed curious in everything he did. When Stampy decided to tame him, Stampy trapped him inside the game until Stampy was finished building it. He then finally tamed him and named him Corey.
Mistakes of Stampy With Corey Edit
In episode 369, Big Bath, Stampy forgot to make Corey stand up, so Corey was left in the Teleporter. Stampy promised Corey that he would take him in Episode 370, meaning Corey would be taken for two consecutive videos. later in episodes like "BINGO! and Temple Trilogy".
- In Episode 193, Stampy decided to take Spring with him, but instead he thought Corey was Spring because they have similar collars.
- In Episode 358, This marks the appearance of Corey and Mittens on Pawly Pets Pet Vet.
- It is presumed he was shot by Hit the Target with an Arrow in Episode 418, but it is known he was, in fact, injured. He was eventually healed by Stampy and is still alive now.
- Stampy Once Called Corey Barnaby
- Date of Birth (February 19,2014)
- Zodiac Sign (Pisces)
Stampy's Lovely World Dogs
Barnaby - Bengy - Benton - Duncan - Flippy - Luna - Fluffy - Gregory Jr. - Corey - Sherbet - Larry Love - Tikka - Aqua - The Arbiter - Arrow - Bowser - Cedric - Chicken - Guilty Bark - Lucky - Oreo - Porky - Snowy - Gregory - Stampygoodnose - Sparky - Spring
Sky Den Dogs
|A dog in italic means it is dead or neglected.
Fan Owned Dogs